Recently I was interviewed Gulnara Mirzakarimova over at Two-Side Brain. Her mission? “[Re-shape the] Washington D.C. metro area into a vibrant startup playground.” In conversations with her, the passion extends beyond the metro DC area, but this is where she’s starting. If you’re a start-up or know someone who is, reach out to Gulnara for a chat and peruse the site.
In this interview, we spoke about how start-ups might leverage social media for its product, service, or offering. Click the image below to see the video. Jump down below the image to see what we cover in the video.
(Can’t see the video? Click here)
- How should a startup use social media to market their product or service?
- What are the available channels? What are the right channels?
- Why is ‘just having a website’ not enough?
- How important is it to have a blog on your company’s website?
- How can a company make their content more engaging?
- Can you give an example of value a startup can offer to its followers?
Be sure to check out some of the other great videos on Two-Side Brain.
If you like what you’re reading here, consider subscribing to the RSS feed or signing up via e-mail (upper right corner) to be alerted when more new posts are added.